|Turn this into a complete meal with sriracha Brussels sprouts|
Would this simple chicken dish hit the spot, or would it further cement my predisposition for excess?
Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken
From Cooking With Cakes
Servings: 8 chicken tenders
Time: 90 minutes (inactive for 60)
8 Chicken breast tenders
2 cups honey mustard pretzel pieces (mine were actually honey mustard and onion)
Lite honey mustard dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste
|If you want to be a jerk about it, we will debate until the ends of time whether this counts as 3 or 5 ingredients.|
- Lightly season your tenders with salt and pepper.
- Cover with honey mustard dressing and let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Turn your pretzel pieces into bread crumbs by pulsing in a food processor. Spread out on a plate.
- Shake off excess marinade from the tenders. Then coat them well with the pretzel crumbs.
- Place the tenders on a greased wire rack and bake for 20 minutes. Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes to help make them crispier.
- Serve with extra honey mustard dressing.
|They look especially great before removing them from the wire rack you forgot to grease.|