Time: 10 minutes
1 large peach
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp brown sugar, packed
2 tbsp bourbon
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Place your peach in boiling water for about 15 seconds. Immediately submerge it into ice water until it's cold to stop the cooking. This will allow the skin to slide right off.
- Peel and cut into 1/2 inch slices. Discard the pit.
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat in a sauce pan. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add the peaches and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Be sure to flip the peaches.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream.
|It smells amazing too.|