|I hope you enjoy my enchilada folding skills put to good use.|
Taste of Home Recipe (for both parts)
Servings: 10 crepes
Time: 75 minutes (hour inactive)
1/2 cup soy milk
1/2 cup all-puprose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the ingredients together well until there are no lumps. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Pour in approximately 3 tbsp of batter in a lightly greased 8" skillet. Lift and tilt the pan to spread out the batter and coat evenly. Cook over medium heat until the edges start to turn brown then flip and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
Time: 15 minutes
2 peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tbsp cornstarch
3/8 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp butter
1/4 tsp almond extract
- Cook the peaches in boiling water for 15 seconds. Immediately submerge in cold water to stop the cooking. This will allow the skin to be peeled easily.
- Gradually stir in water with cornstarch and sugar until smooth.
- Add butter and sliced peaches. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until it thickens.
- Lower heat and continue to cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in almond extract.
- Spoon into your crepes and fold. Top with whipped cream.
|Super thin and ready to be filled.|