Time: 10 minutes (plus cooling)
|You will not guilt me with those eyes!|
- Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second intervals at medium power.
- Place the peeps on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peeps to coat well.
- Be somewhat sad and disappointing that the peeps aren't melting from the chocolate.
- Crush up the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the chocolate.
- Let set in the fridge for at least half an hour.
|Taunting the peep.|
|Much like peeps themselves, the process of making s'mores peeps is disgusting.|