|It took everything in my power not to turn this into another GIF.|
Would we be forced to enjoy our Banh Mi Burgers like peasants without french fries, or could we salvage our failures and prove our true cooking worth?
Servings: Less than one tall kitchen trash bag
Time: However long it takes for you to admit defeat
Daikon Radish, peeled & cut to look like fries
Sriracha glaze (found here)
Sriracha beer batter (previously used here)
Jalapenos, seeded and cut into strips
|They look just like fries! I have a good feeling about this...|
- Decide that your Banh Mi Burgers need something more exciting than traditional fries and that it should be healthier too!
- Oven roast some daikon in sriracha glaze according to a recipe that is about 10 minutes too long!
- Remove fries from the oven and pick them out from the burnt glazed areas.
- Gag on the extremely bitter and oddly textured fail fries.
- Set aside in the trash.
- Attempt to remedy the situation by frying them in oil.
- Realize they're still crazy bitter and weird.
- Decide to make up your never fail beer batter to mask the horrible.
- Fry beer battered daikon 3-5 minutes and be overjoyed that they are now edible!
- Accept defeat and turn to the jalapenos you have leftover for much tastier beer batter fries.
- Cry the cry of a thousand shames into your pillow.
|Things were looking super promising.|
|Collateral damage from being at all influenced by Guy Fieri for a day or vengeance for losing sight of his mission?|
|Woot! Passable as food finally!|